TUCSON PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
TUCSON PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
DEDICATED TO YOUR RECOVERY
After an accident that leaves you seriously injured, you should take legal action quickly to find the best path toward a fair financial recovery. Miller Kory Rowe is here to help Tucson locals stand up for themselves and demand compensation from the parties that caused their injuries.
When we are leading the way, your personal injury case will be supported by decades of collective legal experience and talent. Whether your case can be settled or goes to court for litigation, you can rely on us. We make pursuing compensation through a personal injury claim simple.
EXPERIENCED COUNSEL FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY CASE
Our Tucson personal injury attorneys have been helping clients for years and years with all sorts of case types. Even though we have seen so many different types of cases and worked on so many for our friends and neighbors in our community, we never take a premade approach to our clients’ cases.
Every case is unique, so we insist on making each one personalized. This method not only helps put your worries at ease, but it can also help us make a stronger case.
Let us know if you need help with a case that involves:
- Auto accidents: Auto or car accidents can blindside anyone. If you were hit by a negligent driver, despite doing your best to drive defensively, then we want to help you explore your rights to file a claim and get the recovery you deserve.
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents: When a pedestrian or bicyclist is struck by a reckless motorist, they can suffer catastrophic injuries. We know how to handle these highly sensitive and high-stakes cases.
- Catastrophic injuries: Our Tucson personal injury attorneys focus on claims that involve catastrophic, life-changing injuries, like brain injuries, paralysis, and amputations.
- Construction accidents: We are proud to be a trusted law firm among Tucson construction workers. If you were hurt on a construction site for any reason, talk to us to see if you have a construction accident claim to file.
- Legal malpractice: If another law firm failed to deliver the professional services that you should expect when hiring them, then you could have been subjected to legal malpractice. We can carefully handle these controversial cases.
- Medical malpractice: A medical provider’s mistakes can cause a patient to suffer severe injuries or allow a health condition to worsen. In some cases, the mistake can fit the definition of medical malpractice, which can be answered with a lawsuit.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists are inherently at a higher risk of catastrophic injury in a collision than other motorists. Come to our law firm, and we can see about building a case that pursues the full, maximized compensation that you deserve.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Our attorneys stand up for elders who have been abused or neglected in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Call (602) 648-4045 now if you or your elderly loved one were hurt due to unsafe conditions in a nursing home.
- Public transportation accidents: We have the legal experience and resources needed to bring successful cases against public transportation companies and agencies, such as filing lawsuits for public bus accidents.
- Truck accidents: Trucking companies subject their drivers to grueling conditions that can cause terrible truck accidents. If a truck hit you or a loved one on the highways of Tucson, then make us your first choice of legal representation.
- Wrongful death: Handling a wrongful death claim can be stressful, especially when you should be grieving and emotionally healing. Please allow us to handle your wrongful death claim after losing a loved one in an accident.
COMPENSATION IN A TUCSON PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM
If your life has been disrupted due to an accident and all the damages it has caused, then it is already time to speak to our Tucson personal injury attorneys. We know how to investigate an accident and calculate the compensation that should be provided to you by the defendant and their insurance company.
No matter how much compensation you are owed, we are the legal team that can handle the case, negotiate for a settlement, or litigate on your behalf.
Compensation that might be owed to you could include:
- Payment for past and future medical costs
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Costs associated with a permanent disability
READY TO FIGHT FOR YOU – CALL NOW
A personal injury case can feel like a fight when the opposition won’t take it seriously. To prepare for the challenge and stop your rights from being ignored, put the Tucson personal injury lawyers of Miller Kory Rowe on your side.
We can represent you at every step along the way, so you are never overlooked or left behind. When you hire our team, your case is our priority!
CONTACT US TODAY
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
PRIDE AND RESPECT