TUCSON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS
TUCSON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS
CAR ACCIDENT CLAIMS IN TUCSON, AZ
If you have been in a car accident in Tucson, then you could have an uphill challenge ahead of you when you demand compensation for your damages. The other driver won’t want to help you, and neither will their auto insurance provider. That’s where Miller Kory Rowe and our Tucson car accident attorneys can step in and lend a professional hand. We have been helping locals with car accident claims for years, so you can feel confident when we handle your case.
Want to know more about us?
DIFFERENT TYPES OF CAR ACCIDENTS
Car accidents can occur in many different ways and situations, such as:
- Head-on collisions: You can trust your case to us if you have been in a head-on collision that left you seriously injured or ended the life of a loved one.
- Multi-vehicle accidents: Using our extensive legal experience, we can figure out liability in multi-vehicle accidents like highway pileups.
- Rear-end collisions: Serious injuries like whiplash can occur in low-speed rear-end collisions, so be sure to see a doctor and talk to a lawyer if you’ve been in such a car accident.
- Side-impact collisions: A side-impact collision or T-bone can result in life-changing injuries that incur significant damages and losses.
LIFE-CHANGING CAR ACCIDENT INJURIES
Miller Kory Rowe and our Tucson car accident lawyers focus on claims involving life-changing, catastrophic injuries. If you were seriously injured in a traffic accident, then please know that we are prepared to handle your case all the same. We don’t back down when cases get complicated or the opposition gets fierce.
Catastrophic injuries in car accident claims can include the following and more:
- Amputations and limb injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Broken bones
- Head and brain injuries
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement
- Soft tissue injuries like whiplash
AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT
When you have been in a car accident, the moments immediately after the crash can be the most important for collecting valuable evidence.
Let our attorneys know if you did these five things after the crash:
- Call the authorities: You should notify the police if a vehicle has been badly damaged in the crash. If someone has been injured, then you should call 911. The reports from the first responders could be key elements when we work on your case later.
- Exchange contact information: You will need insurance and personal contact information from all involved parties.
- Take pictures of the scene: If you have a smartphone, use the camera to photograph or record the scene, including vehicle damage, injuries, nearby traffic, and weather conditions. The more evidence that you can collect, the better.
- Seek medical attention: Arrange to see a medical professional as soon as possible after being in a car accident, even if you aren’t badly injured. Some injuries can be subtle and underlying, so it is important to get a checkup. The related medical records could be useful for your claim, too.
- Speak with your insurer: You need to notify your auto insurance company about the crash relatively soon after. If possible, tell them on the same day. Waiting too long could mean missing the brief window you have to start an insurance claim. (Note: Insurance claims are not the same as car accident injury claims handled by an attorney, which have longer statutes of limitations.)
BRING YOUR CAR ACCIDENT CLAIM TO OUR PROS
Put the Tucson car accident attorneys of Miller Kory Rowe in your corner after being in a crash that wasn’t your fault. We are here to handle the difficult parts of your claim and pursue the compensation owed to you, so you don’t have to worry. With aggressive, dedicated, and ethical legal representation, we are truly dedicated to your recovery, and we would be honored to get the chance to prove it to you.
CONTACT US TODAY
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
PRIDE AND RESPECT