Tucson Car Accident Lawyers
Car Accident Claims in Tucson, AZ
If you have been in a car accident in Tucson, then you could have an uphill challenge ahead of you when you demand compensation for your damages. The other driver won’t want to help you, and neither will their auto insurance provider. That’s where Miller Kory Rowe and our Tucson car accident attorneys can step in and lend a professional hand. We have been helping locals with car accident claims for years, so you can feel confident when we handle your case.
Want to know more about us?
- Learn about who we are.
- See our unique process and approach.
- Read our client testimonials.
- Los servicios están disponibles en español.
Call (602) 461-8640 and request a FREE initial consultation with our Tucson car accident lawyers.
Different Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents can occur in many different ways and situations, such as:
- Head-on collisions: You can trust your case to us if you have been in a head-on collision that left you seriously injured or ended the life of a loved one.
- Multi-vehicle accidents: Using our extensive legal experience, we can figure out liability in multi-vehicle accidents like highway pileups.
- Rear-end collisions: Serious injuries like whiplash can occur in low-speed rear-end collisions, so be sure to see a doctor and talk to a lawyer if you’ve been in such a car accident.
- Side-impact collisions: A side-impact collision or T-bone can result in life-changing injuries that incur significant damages and losses.
Life-Changing Car Accident Injuries
Miller Kory Rowe and our Tucson car accident lawyers focus on claims involving life-changing, catastrophic injuries. If you were seriously injured in a traffic accident, then please know that we are prepared to handle your case all the same. We don’t back down when cases get complicated or the opposition gets fierce.
Catastrophic injuries in car accident claims can include the following and more:
- Amputations and limb injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Broken bones
- Head and brain injuries
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement
- Soft tissue injuries like whiplash
After a Car Accident
When you have been in a car accident, the moments immediately after the crash can be the most important for collecting valuable evidence.
Let our attorneys know if you did these five things after the crash:
- Call the authorities: You should notify the police if a vehicle has been badly damaged in the crash. If someone has been injured, then you should call 911. The reports from the first responders could be key elements when we work on your case later.
- Exchange contact information: You will need insurance and personal contact information from all involved parties.
- Take pictures of the scene: If you have a smartphone, use the camera to photograph or record the scene, including vehicle damage, injuries, nearby traffic, and weather conditions. The more evidence that you can collect, the better.
- Seek medical attention: Arrange to see a medical professional as soon as possible after being in a car accident, even if you aren’t badly injured. Some injuries can be subtle and underlying, so it is important to get a checkup. The related medical records could be useful for your claim, too.
- Speak with your insurer: You need to notify your auto insurance company about the crash relatively soon after. If possible, tell them on the same day. Waiting too long could mean missing the brief window you have to start an insurance claim. (Note: Insurance claims are not the same as car accident injury claims handled by an attorney, which have longer statutes of limitations.)
Bring Your Car Accident Claim to Our Pros
Put the Tucson car accident attorneys of Miller Kory Rowe in your corner after being in a crash that wasn’t your fault. We are here to handle the difficult parts of your claim and pursue the compensation owed to you, so you don’t have to worry. With aggressive, dedicated, and ethical legal representation, we are truly dedicated to your recovery, and we would be honored to get the chance to prove it to you.
Call (602) 461-8640 and schedule a free case evaluation.
Awards & Recognition
real client TESTIMONIALS
Handled with Professionalism, Pride and Respect
“We researched a few law offices that would handled a delicate case in behalf of our beloved mother. From our initial meeting to the final, the experience was handled with professionalism, pride and respectful. We couldn’t have gone to a better law firm to handle our case. I highly recommend this law firm for any of your love ones with a wrongful death. We can now bring closure to the care center in this case, however, closure in loosing my mother in such matter will take time for healing. Thanks to Jeff, Gab, Lorraine, Lupe, and the rest of the staff for caring.”
Highly recommended from their peers
“I was referred to Miller Kory Rowe LLP after the sudden loss of my Mom. It says a lot when you are refereed to a different Lawyer because they are so highly recommended from their peers. It was great comfort to have Gabe and his Team of spectacular people with support and going to extra mile for my Brother and I in such a stressful time in our lives. No matter what complications that happen with our case they did an amazing job. The case settled out of court in our favor which meant the World to me vs. the pain of a trial.”
Dedicated Advocate for His Clients
“He is an excellent lawyer and a dedicated advocate for his clients. He has the highest degree of fairness and integrity towards clients, colleagues, and opposing counsel.”
You won’t find a better law firm!
“You won’t find a better law firm! I have known Kory for more than 20 years and his dedication and work ethic are second to none.”
It is a very prestigious office
“It is a very prestigious office not only for the quality of the work but for the humility of each one of its attorneys, that their passion is to serve every one of their clients as a family member. The office in general does everything that is in their hands to assist in the best way possible every single individual that comes in through the doors of Miller Kory Rowe LLP.”
why choose us?
Decades of ExperienceAt Miller Kory Rowe LLP, our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience helping individuals injured by the negligence of others. We are dedicated to getting our clients the settlements they deserve to help them restore their livelihood and peace of mind.
Dedicated Trial AttorneysWith every case we pursue, our trial attorneys have three foundational beliefs: Dedicated. Aggressive. Principled.
Extensive ResourcesWhen you work with our law firm we put all of our extensive resources into finding evidence, interviewing witnesses, and navigating through the complexities and challenges that each claim presents.
DO I HAVE A CASE?
TALK TO OUR ATTORNEYS NOW