Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Phoenix, AZ
Medical Malpractice Law Firm Serving Clients in Phoenix, Tucson and Throughout Arizona
When you or a loved one experiences medical malpractice, knowing what your rights are is important. At Miller Kory Rowe LLP, our medical malpractice attorneys in Phoenix have handled hundreds of medical malpractice cases. If you believe you experienced medical malpractice in Arizona, our legal team can help you understand your best legal options.
Discuss Your Case With Our Legal Team. Schedule a Free Consultation.
How We Can Help
Miller Kory Rowe LLP is a personal injury law firm that strives to provide aggressive, dedicated and ethical legal representation in Tucson, Phoenix and throughout Arizona. We help clients seek justice for serious injuries caused by the negligent actions of another person or entity.
If your loved one was injured as a result of medical malpractice, we want to help you. Over the years, our legal team has gone above and beyond to understand medicine. We have medical experts that we work with from all over the country that have taught us to be able to review a case and understand the medicine. It is understanding the medicine combined with the story of the case that we believe leads to a good outcome for our clients.
Below are a few ways we help our clients.
- Free Consultation. Our legal team offers free consultations. This is an opportunity for you to meet our attorneys and supporting staff. It also allows us to review your potential case. We can use online meeting apps like Zoom for your convenience and protection.
- No Fees Unless We Win. If our law firm accepts your case, we will not charge you any fees until we win your case. Our medical malpractice attorneys in Phoenix will help you build your case, file your claim, and even litigate in court if necessary at no cost to you unless and until the case is successful.
- Your Personal Case Team. When you entrust our team with your case, you have the benefit of decades of combined experience and knowledge. Our legal process is designed to give you guidance and advocacy every step of the way.
Medical Malpractice Cases We Handle
The team at Miller Kory Rowe LLP has spent decades fighting for the rights of individuals harmed due to medical negligence. Below is a list of the cases we can handle for clients all throughout the state of Arizona.
- Birth injuries
- Cerebral palsy and other brain injury cases
- Nursing home abuse
- Pharmaceutical error cases
- Mistakes with anesthesiology
- Radiology errors
- Emergency room errors
- Nursing malpractice
- Organ transplant errors
If you do not see your injury above or have questions regarding your unique situation, speak to our Arizona attorneys. Our legal team offers free consultations. Once we have heard the details of your case, we can offer you information on how we may be able to assist you.
Request a Free Consultation. Our Legal Team Welcomes Your Call.
Medical Malpractice Statistics
Medical malpractice is more common than many people realize. The following points are some of the most surprising statistics regarding medical malpractice cases in this country.
- Medical errors account for an estimated 251,000 deaths in the United States each year, according to recent studies.
- According to a recent survey, 22% of Americans have experienced a medical error, while 31% were personally involved with the care of a loved one who experienced a medical error.
- One out of every seven Medicare patients experience medical errors in hospitals.
- According to a recent survey, 67% of patients that experience medical errors were not informed by the health facility.
Do not allow yourself or a loved one to be just another statistic. In Arizona, you can file a complaint against a medical professional by contacting the board which issued the professional’s license. You also have the right to seek the compensation you deserve for your damages.
Damages Commonly Awarded in Medical Malpractice Cases
Below are some of the damages commonly awarded in the types of medical malpractice cases we have handled.
One of the most commonly awarded damages in medical malpractice cases is medical expenses. Generally, these damages will cover everything from hospital stays to medication. In some cases, medical malpractice victims can be awarded money to cover their future medical treatments as well.
If you are injured due to medical malpractice, you may be unable to return to work. You may be able to recover damages to cover lost wages.
Lost Earning Capacity
When medical malpractice victims are unable to earn at the same capacity they did before their accident, they may be awarded damages to cover this loss.
Pain and Suffering
When a medical malpractice victim experiences pain as a result of their injuries, they may be awarded damages for pain and suffering. Pain and suffering damages may also be awarded for emotional distress, depression or even anxiety.
Loss of Consortium
In some instances, the spouse of a medical malpractice victim may seek compensation for the loss of marital benefits. If a person loses companionship or a sexual relationship due to their spouse’s injuries, they may also seek compensation to cover the emotional pain this has caused them.
We Want to Help You. Discuss Your Case With Our Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Arizona.
The team at Miller Kory Rowe LLP has helped a number of medical malpractice victims get the compensation they were owed for their injuries. Rather than suffering in silence with the injuries you have experienced due to medical malpractice, you need to contact us today. You can reach a member of our team at (602) 737-0342 to schedule a consultation today.