Arizona Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Legal Action Following Serious Medical Mistakes
Medical malpractice claims and lawsuits are complicated and fiercely defended by the accused medical professionals or institutions and their insurance providers. If you or a loved one suffered due to a serious medical mistake and want to take legal action, start by coming to Miller Kory Rowe and our winning team. Our Arizona medical malpractice lawyers are here to listen to you, ease your worries, create a strong claim, and find the best path toward just compensation after such an unthinkable situation caused you so much harm.
Why should you choose Miller Kory Rowe for your medical malpractice case?
- Experience and resources: We have a network of nationwide medical experts who have taught us advanced details of medicine, medical care, and so on, giving us a deep understanding of the foundations of medical malpractice.
- Case team: We provide each medical malpractice client with a personal case team of numerous legal professionals, so you always know that your case is getting the time and attention that it deserves.
- Free consultations: We offer free initial consultations to inquiring clients, so you can meet our attorneys and support staff, learn about the merits of your medical malpractice case, and decide if we’re the right fit for you without paying a cent upfront.
- Contingency fees: We do not charge any attorney fees unless we win your case, and our attorney fees are equal to a percentage of any winnings, which means that you can always afford to hire our Arizona medical malpractice lawyers.
Please dial (602) 461-8640 to learn more about our team and your legal options.
Medical Malpractice Case Types
Medical malpractice occurs when a medical professional’s negligence results in the injury or worsened condition of a patient. Many different acts of negligence can constitute medical malpractice, too. At Miller Kory Rowe, we have studied and worked on many forms of medical malpractice, from common mistakes to rare errors, so you can be sure that we can help with your case.
Our Arizona medical malpractice attorneys can work on cases involving:
- Birth injuries including cerebral palsy
- Emergency room errors
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis
- Mistakes with anesthesiology
- Nursing home abuse
- Nursing malpractice
- Pharmaceutical error cases
- Radiology errors
- Surgical errors
- And more
This list of medical malpractice case types is not comprehensive. Please call (602) 461-8640 if you think a medical provider’s mistakes harmed you, even if you don’t see the exact type of error here.
Value of a Medical Malpractice Claim
The purpose of a medical malpractice claim is to secure justice and to help the claimant try to get back to how they were before the injury or error. Both goals are met through financial compensation for non-economic and economic losses and damages.
In your medical malpractice claim, you could be owed compensation that relates to:
- Medical expenses: Past and future medical treatment costs could be covered in their entirety, including specialized treatments and rehabilitative therapy when needed.
- Lost wages and income: Any wages that you have lost and income that you won’t earn due to newly created challenges can be demanded through a medical malpractice claim in Arizona.
- Pain and suffering: We know how to argue a fair value related to the pain, suffering, depression, anxiety, and trauma caused by the medical provider’s mistakes.
Share Your Story with Us – Call Now
Approximately 22% of patients will experience a medical error at least once in their lives. Miller Kory Rowe is on a mission to help as many of those people in our communities as possible with honest and driven legal counsel. Please call our Arizona medical malpractice attorneys at (602) 461-8640 at any time to request a free initial consultation.
Handled with Professionalism, Pride and Respect
“We researched a few law offices that would handled a delicate case in behalf of our beloved mother. From our initial meeting to the final, the experience was handled with professionalism, pride and respectful. We couldn’t have gone to a better law firm to handle our case. I highly recommend this law firm for any of your love ones with a wrongful death. We can now bring closure to the care center in this case, however, closure in loosing my mother in such matter will take time for healing. Thanks to Jeff, Gab, Lorraine, Lupe, and the rest of the staff for caring.”
Dedicated Advocate for His Clients
“He is an excellent lawyer and a dedicated advocate for his clients. He has the highest degree of fairness and integrity towards clients, colleagues, and opposing counsel.”
Highly recommended from their peers
“I was referred to Miller Kory Rowe LLP after the sudden loss of my Mom. It says a lot when you are refereed to a different Lawyer because they are so highly recommended from their peers. It was great comfort to have Gabe and his Team of spectacular people with support and going to extra mile for my Brother and I in such a stressful time in our lives. No matter what complications that happen with our case they did an amazing job. The case settled out of court in our favor which meant the World to me vs. the pain of a trial.”
You won’t find a better law firm!
“You won’t find a better law firm! I have known Kory for more than 20 years and his dedication and work ethic are second to none.”
It is a very prestigious office
“It is a very prestigious office not only for the quality of the work but for the humility of each one of its attorneys, that their passion is to serve every one of their clients as a family member. The office in general does everything that is in their hands to assist in the best way possible every single individual that comes in through the doors of Miller Kory Rowe LLP.”
Decades of ExperienceAt Miller Kory Rowe LLP, our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience helping individuals injured by the negligence of others. We are dedicated to getting our clients the settlements they deserve to help them restore their livelihood and peace of mind.
Dedicated Trial AttorneysWith every case we pursue, our trial attorneys have three foundational beliefs: Dedicated. Aggressive. Principled.
Extensive ResourcesWhen you work with our law firm we put all of our extensive resources into finding evidence, interviewing witnesses, and navigating through the complexities and challenges that each claim presents.