ARIZONA CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT LAWYERS
INJURED ON A CONSTRUCTION SITE? CALL OUR FIRM
If you work on a construction site, then you know how dangerous a day of work can be. There’s heavy machinery, moving equipment, work areas high off the ground, and sometimes even nearby moving traffic. The reality is that construction accidents can and do happen. Unfortunately, not all construction accident victims and their families get the compensation that they need, often because they don’t know the extent of their rights.
At Miller Kory Rowe, our Arizona construction accident lawyers are committed to helping as many injured construction workers across the state as possible. With English- and Spanish-speaking legal services, we make it convenient to find the legal support that you need to pursue the compensation owed to you.
When you choose our firm to help, we know that you’ll appreciate:
- Free legal consultation: You can learn more about your options during a free legal consultation that requires no obligation to hire our firm.
- Contingency fee agreement: We accept construction accident cases on contingency fees, which means that you don’t have to pay any attorney costs unless the case ends in your favor.
- Your personal case team: Our legal process gives you a personal case team of several professionals, so all corners of the case are covered from the start.
Call (602) 648-4045 today to learn about starting a construction accident claim in Arizona.
COMMON ACCIDENTS AT CONSTRUCTION SITES
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) identifies these accidents among the most common on construction sites:
- Falls from significant heights
- Struck by objects, including falling objects
- Electrocution or electrical exposure
- Caught-in/between accidents
Thanks to our extensive history of working on various construction accident cases, we can help you with yours, no matter what type of accident or injury you suffered. We know how to investigate construction sites after an accident for evidence of what went wrong and why. Our legal team can also coordinate with medical experts to gain a thorough understanding of your injuries and how they will affect your day-to-day life and recovery chances.
WHY YOU MIGHT NEED A CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT LAWYER
You might think that you don’t have a construction accident claim to file because you are covered by workers’ compensation. While workers’ compensation is great if you can use it, the benefits that you get might not cover all your losses. If the accident was caused by a party separate from your employer, then you might be able to use workers’ comp and file a construction accident claim against that party for any compensation still owed to you.
Third parties that you might be able to file against include:
- General contractors
- Employees of other construction firms
- Pedestrians in the construction area
- And others
GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS – CALL NOW
It makes sense if you have a lot of questions after being in a construction accident. We would be happy to answer as many as we can during a free case evaluation with our Arizona construction accident attorneys. You could be owed compensation from a third party that caused your injury. Let’s explore your options—dial (602) 648-4045 now.
CONTACT US TODAY
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
PRIDE AND RESPECT