ARIZONA BICYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS
REPRESENTING INJURED BICYCLISTS IN ARIZONA
Miller Kory Rowe is honored to protect the rights of people throughout our communities in Arizona, including bicyclists who are injured by reckless drivers. We intentionally limit the number of cases that we handle at any given time, so you never have to worry about your case getting the attention that it deserves. Our law firm also deliberately focuses on catastrophic injury cases with significant financial losses, so you can be sure that we have the resources and experience needed to work on your claim.
We are used to working on bicycle accident cases that involve:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Road rash
- Broken bones
- Internal organ damage
Have you or a loved one been injured in a bicycle accident? Call our Arizona bicycle accident attorneys at (602) 648-4045 to discuss your options.
Initial consultations are free for bicycle accident clients. Schedule one today.
BICYCLE ACCIDENT STATISTICS
Bicycle accident statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that you should know:
- Nearly 1,000 bicyclists lose their lives in fatal accidents each year.
- More than 130,000 bicyclists are injured in crashes each year.
- Adults aged 55 to 69 are the most likely to suffer fatal bicycle accidents.
- About one-third of all bicycle accident injuries requiring emergency medical attention are suffered by bicyclists aged 10 to 24.
- Bicycle accidents are far more likely to occur in urban areas like cities and towns than in rural areas.
- Approximately one-fourth of bicycle accident fatalities happen at intersections.
CAUSES OF BICYCLE ACCIDENTS
You probably know that you didn’t do anything wrong to cause the bicycle accident. However, the party that did cause it might say the same thing. We know how to investigate bicycle accident circumstances to figure out the exact cause while also using strong evidence to back up our statements.
Various causes of bicycle accidents include:
- Motor vehicles in dedicated bicycle lanes.
- Drivers who don’t come to a complete stop at intersections and crosswalks.
- Vehicles taking left-hand turns without enough visibility.
- Drivers who drive while distracted such as texting or talking to passengers.
- Drivers who drive while intoxicated or impaired by drugs.
Some bicycle accidents are caused not by a motorist but by a separate third-party entirely. For example, if your bicycle’s brakes failed unexpectedly, causing you to crash, then the bicycle manufacturer could be liable for your damages.
BICYCLE ACCIDENT DAMAGES
The compensation owed to you after a bicycle accident will depend on how much your life has changed due to it. Let our Arizona bicycle accident attorneys calculate the damages for your claim, right down to the last penny.
The damages in your bicycle accident claim could include:
- Medical treatment costs
- Specialized physical therapy costs
- Lost wages
- Living space changes like wheelchair ramp installation
- Pain and suffering
- Lessened enjoyment of life
If you lost a loved one in an Arizona bicycle accident, then we can discuss filing a wrongful death claim. The damages that you are owed in a wrongful death claim will be slightly different to reflect that unique and critical form of loss.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT?
After you’ve been involved in a car accident that was caused by a third party, there are certain rights that are not negotiable:
- You have the right to compensation for personal injury and property damage
- You have the right to contact the police
- You have the right to talk to witnesses
- You have the right to take photos
- You have the right to obtain medical attention
Importantly, you have the right to remain silent. Although this is usually a legal right for people arrested for a crime, it applies in the aftermath of a car accident as well. There is no law that compels you to speak to the other party, or the other party’s insurance company or any insurance investigator.
CALL TO LEARN ABOUT BICYCLE ACCIDENT CLAIMS & LAWSUITS
Our Arizona bicycle accident lawyers from Miller Kory Rowe are standing by to help you understand your rights. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, then we want to hear from you. Dial (602) 648-4045 and discuss the legal options that could be available to allow you to seek compensation and justice.
CONTACT US TODAY
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
PRIDE AND RESPECT