The Definitive Nature Of Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Accidents that involve commercial vehicles and trucks can be absolutely devastating for bicyclists, pedestrians, drivers & passengers of lighter, smaller personal vehicles because of the sheer kinetic energy involved in the impact.
These accidents can often be prevented if the commercial vehicle operator or owner takes all steps prescribed by the FMSCA to promote commercial vehicle and road safety. The statistics for yearly commercial vehicle road accidents are actually quite alarming:
- Commercial vehicle and truck accidents increased government spending by around a $20 billion a year.
- 98% of all commercial vehicle and truck accidents are fatal.
- 60 injuries and 2 deaths are caused for every 100 million miles driven on US roads by big commercial vehicles.
- A single truck or commercial vehicle accident amounts to around $59,000 on average.
- Human error is responsible for 90% of commercial vehicle accidents.
- Yearly on an average, 130,000 people get injured in commercial vehicle accidents.
As pointed out earlier, truck accidents are of a severe nature, in most cases. Many of them turn fatal. If you have been injured in a truck accident or someone you love has had a disastrous truck accident, it is time to get in touch with the lawyers at Miller Kory Rowe LLP at (602) 737-0342 for a free phone consultation. We will ensure confidentiality of all the information you share with us. Do not waste time, get in touch with us today!
Get The Help You Deserve
The opposition will not do this for you. You need to secure legal help, and do not sign anything with any insurance company until you have called us. We get the job done right and will work to ensure your rights are protected.