Phoenix Car Accident Attorneys
Call Us After a Crash in Phoenix
Miller Kory Rowe LLP is the first name that Phoenix locals know to call after a car accident that wasn’t their fault. We have a dedicated team of Phoenix car accident lawyers with the experience, resources, and talents needed to file claims against major auto insurance companies. If you were in a collision that you think was caused by the other driver, then please call (602) 461-8640 to speak with a member of our law firm. We focus on cases involving life-changing injuries, so you know that you can trust us with your case, even if you were catastrophically injured and need significant compensation.
On This Page:
- Car Accident Cases We Handle
- Catastrophic Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
- Five Steps After a Car Accident
- We are Ready to Help
Click here to arrange a FREE initial consultation.
Car Accident Cases We Handle
Each year, there are tens of thousands of car accidents that result in injuries or deaths across the country each year, including thousands here in Arizona. Thanks to our extensive experience, our Phoenix car accident attorneys can work on virtually any car accident claim that is brought to us. No matter the circumstances of your crash, you can rest assured knowing that we will know how to investigate the accident, develop your case, and pursue the best possible outcome.
Let us handle your car accident case involving these crash types and more:
- Rear-end collisions: A rear-end collision can result in a whiplash injury, even if the crash happened at a low speed. Don’t assume it will be an easy time to get the compensation you need, either. Come to our firm for help at your first opportunity.
- Side-impact collisions: A side-impact collision or T-bone can cause catastrophic injuries because the side crash rating of a vehicle is usually much lower than the front and back. Such accidents happen most often at intersections when a motorist runs a red light.
- Head-on collisions: A head-on collision will usually result in catastrophic injuries due to the extreme impact of the crash. The forces of both vehicles are added together in the collision due to the opposite trajectories, making them more violent than nearly any other crash.
- Multi-vehicle accidents: Figuring out liability in a multi-vehicle accident can be a headache, especially when you need to rest. Leave a claim for such a complicated crash up to our team of attorneys.
Catastrophic Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
Car accidents are the leading cause of severe, accidental injuries in all 50 states. Even as vehicles improve their safety designs each year, the risk of a life-changing injury in a crash remains high.
We are here to help any Phoenix local who has been hurt in a car accident. However, we focus our efforts on people who have been catastrophically injured because they need our help the most. Let us know right away if you were in a crash and suffered a life-changing injury as a result.
Catastrophic injuries caused by car accidents can include:
- Head and brain injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Soft tissue injuries like whiplash
- Amputations and limb injuries
- Broken bones
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement
Five Steps After a Car Accident
The actions that you take and the decisions that you make after a car accident are important. Doing the right things can help ensure that your claim has a fair chance of recovering the compensation that you deserve.
Let us know if you managed to do these five things after the car accident:
- Informed the police: You should notify the authorities after a crash. Police reports are often needed to file an insurance claim, too. Those same police reports can be great sources of evidence to use when building your case. If someone has been seriously injured, then you should call 911 instead.
- Get contact information: You will need to collect contact and insurance information from the other drivers involved in the car accident. Without this identifying information, it could be difficult to advance a third-party claim.
- Take photographs: You have the right to photograph as much of the car accident scene as you want, including injuries and vehicle damage suffered by the other driver. The more photographs and videos that you can record with your smartphone, the better.
- See a doctor: You should go to the doctor soon after a car accident, even if you feel fine. A medical checkup can uncover subtle injuries. The medical records created during the checkup can help your claim’s viability, too.
- Notify your auto insurance company: Don’t delay when it comes to telling your auto insurance company about the accident. You should tell them the same day if possible. If you wait too long, then you could risk claim complications and possibly pay for initial medical treatments upfront and wait to be reimbursed.
We are Ready to Help – Call Any Time
After being in a car accident, get the Phoenix car accident lawyers of Miller Kory Rowe on your side. Dial (602) 461-8640 and arrange a free initial consultation with a member of our team. During this consultation, you can tell us what happened, and we can tell you if and how we can help.
Awards & Recognition
real client TESTIMONIALS
You won’t find a better law firm!
“You won’t find a better law firm! I have known Kory for more than 20 years and his dedication and work ethic are second to none.”
Handled with Professionalism, Pride and Respect
“We researched a few law offices that would handled a delicate case in behalf of our beloved mother. From our initial meeting to the final, the experience was handled with professionalism, pride and respectful. We couldn’t have gone to a better law firm to handle our case. I highly recommend this law firm for any of your love ones with a wrongful death. We can now bring closure to the care center in this case, however, closure in loosing my mother in such matter will take time for healing. Thanks to Jeff, Gab, Lorraine, Lupe, and the rest of the staff for caring.”
It is a very prestigious office
“It is a very prestigious office not only for the quality of the work but for the humility of each one of its attorneys, that their passion is to serve every one of their clients as a family member. The office in general does everything that is in their hands to assist in the best way possible every single individual that comes in through the doors of Miller Kory Rowe LLP.”
Highly recommended from their peers
“I was referred to Miller Kory Rowe LLP after the sudden loss of my Mom. It says a lot when you are refereed to a different Lawyer because they are so highly recommended from their peers. It was great comfort to have Gabe and his Team of spectacular people with support and going to extra mile for my Brother and I in such a stressful time in our lives. No matter what complications that happen with our case they did an amazing job. The case settled out of court in our favor which meant the World to me vs. the pain of a trial.”
Dedicated Advocate for His Clients
“He is an excellent lawyer and a dedicated advocate for his clients. He has the highest degree of fairness and integrity towards clients, colleagues, and opposing counsel.”
why choose us?
Decades of ExperienceAt Miller Kory Rowe LLP, our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience helping individuals injured by the negligence of others. We are dedicated to getting our clients the settlements they deserve to help them restore their livelihood and peace of mind.
Dedicated Trial AttorneysWith every case we pursue, our trial attorneys have three foundational beliefs: Dedicated. Aggressive. Principled.
Extensive ResourcesWhen you work with our law firm we put all of our extensive resources into finding evidence, interviewing witnesses, and navigating through the complexities and challenges that each claim presents.
DO I HAVE A CASE?
TALK TO OUR ATTORNEYS NOW